Good food, social time, games and exercise keeps our day participants engaged and happy!
I am Cassia
Enriching and active daytime program
Adult Day Center
for adults of all ages
Elim Wellspring Adult Day Center is ideal for those who live at home but could benefit from daytime or cognitive ssistance. We focus on the health and wellness of our participants and reassurance and support for their family caregivers. Our professional staff are specially-trained and participate in ongoing training in adult day services including neurological conditions and dementia care. We provide engaging, stimulating and meaningful activities for adults in Sherburne, Isanti, Mille Lacs and Benton counties in Minnesota.
Elim Wellspring Adult Day Center is located within the Princeton Freshwaters Methodist Church, 112 7th Avenue North, Princeton, Minnesota, just one block north of our Health Center. (view on google maps)
Hours are Monday–Friday · 8:00 am to 2:45 pm
Call for a visit! 763-631-1150
Adult Day Services and Health Care
Our participants enjoy a large central room for dining and activities, home-like kitchen and outdoor patio and space for outdoor games. Accessible transportation is available for those who live in the Cambridge, Milaca, Princeton and Zimmerman, Minnesota areas.
- Full, nutritious breakfast and noon meal each day
- Clients dine together like family
- Special diets available
Meaningful Social Activities
- Cooking group
- Music group
- Veterans programs
- Games, brain teasers, cards
- Current event discussions, reminiscence time to share
- Outings for special events, performances, attractions, restaurants, recreation
- Conversations with the Chaplain
Exercise and Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation services
- Strength training
- Physical activity games such as bean bags and bocce ball to help improve health and mobility
- Medication set-up and administration
- Vital signs monitoring
- Health monitoring for preventive care
- Personal hygiene care may include bathing, laundry, bathroom assistance
- Reduces the risk of home accidents such as falls, ER visits, hospitalization, social isolation and depression
Family Caregivers Support
- Reassurance that their loved one is safe, well cared for and socially active while they are at work
- Reduces caregiver stress
- Respite for caregiver’s personal needs, interests and family time
- Provide health and wellness resources
- Long-term insurance
- VA funding for veterans
- Medical and county programs for income-qualified individuals
What is most important is that she has a place to go and to have fun with other people.
I highly recommend Elim Wellspring Adult Day Center. It’s such a fun place to go. My clients absolutely love going and there are always things to do. Lots of laughter.
The staff are absolutely wonderful! They care dearly about the participants and make sure they are always having a good time!